What if it was true, and all we thought was Right was Wrong?
Too often there are words and notes swirling in our brains, and here is where mine stop.
In this obscure corner of the interwebs is where I'll rant, complain, laugh and enjoy the life of a university student; share whatever geekery comes my way, and basically put my thoughts down.
Here you'll also find the Random Start of the Day (respectfully stolen from Riley Breckenridge
RSTD is a daily post in which I hit random on iTunes and post whatever plays; good, bad or horrible.
Reasons my toddler cries:
1. He’s wearing puppy PJ’s and not truck PJ’s, even though he insisted on wearing puppy PJ’s.
2. The moon (or sun) is hiding behind the clouds.
3. I didn’t sing “You are my sunshine” enough times (five times weren’t enough).
4. He doesn’t want me to play my guitar, even though he asked me to play guitar for him.
5. His big truck is too big to fit inside his little truck.
Labour Day weekend Miles and I had the chance to go camping with our awesome friends Kathryn and Marc and their kids, and our other awesome friends Trish and Dave. It’s the first time that I brought Miles camping since he’s a toddler, the last time he went camping was before he was one year old, at Moring Heights. This time we went to Voyageur camping grounds in Ontario, and we spent an excellent…
It’s amazing to see how quick some changes can happen in a toddler. Last week he spent a stretch of seven days straight with April, and when he came back to me it seemed he’d aged a couple of months mentally. His verbal and comprehension skills have sky rocketed in the past month, as if turning two was license to grow at an even faster rate. He now has a favourite couple of jokes, which he uses…